1. Download the breakwall vpn client software:
Current Version: 5.01.161017
Click here click here to download the automatic installer.
2. Open the zip file and double click bw_client_setup.exe
3. You will receive a Windows SmartScreen warning. Click ‘More Information” and the button “Run anyway” will appear. Click “Run anyway”
(If cannot install,
click here to download the zip file. Unzip it and click ‘bw_client’ to run.)
4. Click Connect, the Breakwall screen will disappear and a Wall icon will appear in your system tray (right bottom corner where you adjust sound volume) It will change to pink and start moving.
5. Seconds later, after successful connection, the icon turns green.
Note: Sometimes you cannot find the Wall icon in your system tray after running the breakwall vpn client. It’s hidden here:
6. To disconnect, click on the Wall icon in your system tray and click “Disconnect”
HINT: If VPN shows as connected but you still cannot open blocked sites, disconnect and then tick “Use google DNS” and connect again.